Sunday 4 May 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Mothers day quotes, Mothers Day Whatsapp Status

Mother’s Day is celebrated on second Sunday of May month every year throughout the World. This year Mothers day is going to be celebrated on 11th May. It is a precious day for many children to show their love towards their mother through poems, quotes, Gifts, Greeting cards, Messages and many more. Here in this post, we have collected the best Mothers day quotes for Facebook, whatsapp and Line status. Select the best quotes and set as status.

happy-mothers-day-quotes-whatsapp

Happy Mothers day quotes for Facebook, Whatsapp, Line status:

All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Abraham Lincoln

The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
 -William Goldsmith Brown

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan

You’ve seen me laugh,
You’ve seen me cry
And always
You were there with me
I may not have always said it,
But thanks and I love you…

incoming search terms:
mothers day quotes for facebook status
mothers day quotes for cards
mothers day facebook post
mothers day facebook statuses
happy mothers day facebook status
mother's day facebook status
status on mother's day
mother's day fb status

0 comments:

Post a Comment